Terms & Conditions
Unless otherwise agreed at the time of your booking and confirmed in writing by us via email on your booking confirmation. The Schoolroom Cottage, Bosherston is let on the following terms and conditions.
- Weekly bookings - these usually start on a Friday and run until the following Friday. We ask that guests arrive after 2:30pm on the day of arrival and leave by 10:30 am on the day of departure.
- Provisional bookings must be confirmed within 7 days of booking by sending a non-refundable deposit of no less than 50% of the total booking value.
- The balance of your booking must be received at least 6 weeks prior to your holiday start date.
- In the case of bookings made within less than 6 weeks of your holiday start date, the full booking cost is due within 7 days of the booking.
- Cancellation notification more than 4 weeks prior to the holiday start date: If the cancellation is notified to us more than 4 weeks prior to the original start date, only the non-refundable deposit will be retained. Any other monies paid will be returned to you.
- Cancellation notification less than 6 weeks prior to the holiday start date: If notice of the cancellation is received less than 6 weeks prior to the original start date, and we are unable to re-let The schoolroom for the same period, the rental will be payable by you in full. Where The Schoolroom is re-let, the non-refundable deposit will be retained, with any other monies paid being returned to you.
- Accidental damage: whilst we know that accidents happen we ask that any damage or breakages be reported as soon as possible to us as soon as possible after it occurs. We reserve the right to charge for any damage or breakage of any item of contents.
- No sub-letting will be allowed and numbers cannot exceed the numbers agreed.
Notice to dog owners
Dogs are welcome at a charge of £20 per week per dog.
Whilst we welcome both dog owners and non-dog owners alike we feel we must point out rather boringly, a few house rules. This is simply because we have recently had a few bookings where dogs have not been well trained (despite promises) and been permitted onto the furniture and upstairs. Please note: on no account leave your dog in the cottage unattended.
The cleaning up process at the end of the booking has in these few cases taken twice as long as usual simply because of the excessive amounts of dog hair on bedding and furniture.
So if we could ask all dog owners to provide bedding for their dogs and to restrict their animals to the ground floor then that would be great. We understand that there are few properties that do not accept animals due to wear and tear but I think it would be a great shame to resort to this as this area is so wonderful for dog walking.