The Schoolroom Cottage,
- From the North of England and Scotland: Take M6 and M5 southbound to Junction 20/15 on to the M4 to Pont Abraham.
- From The East, South East and London: Take M4 all the way to Pont Abraham.
- From The South West: Take M5 northbound to Junction 20/15 on to the M4 to Pont Abraham.
- From The South: Take A34 to Junction 13 of the M4 then on to Pont Abraham.
- From The West: We are pretty much the furthest West you can go! However if you are coming from Ireland the nearest ferry port is Pembroke dock (Rosslare), Fishguard is also fairly close (25 miles).
- From Pont Abraham: Take A48 to Carmarthen and then A40 to St. Clears from there on to the A477 to Pembroke turn off (sign posted) on to A4075 to Pembroke, straight across the roundabout down Well hill past Grove School, left up St. Daniels hill on B4319 (signposted Bosherston, Castlemartin, Angle) for approximately 4 miles then right at Sampson Cross, when coming into the village we are the 3rd driveway on the right.
- Sat-Nav postcode is: SA71 5DN (The Rectory, Bosherston)
- Nearest Airport: Cardiff International Airport (100 miles/1 hrs 45mins)
- Nearest Station: Pembroke (5 miles/to Swansea: 2hrs 15mins)